Résidence Le Mas des Oliviers
469 € 12/04/14, 7 nights Book now
- Close to main tourist attractions
- Close to shops and amenities
- Comfortable and tastefully decorated apartments
- 200 meters from the historical center
- Ideal departure point to visit the bridge of gard
- Indoor heated pool
Tucked between the Mediterranean Sea and the Cévennes hills and promising warm weather all year round, Uzès has all the charm and character you would expect from a town in the south of France. Rich in history and art, this fortified town with its narrow cobbled streets will give you a taste for a more relaxed rhythm of life.
Madame Vacances' residence Le Mas des Oliviers is located only 200 metres from the town centre and the ramparts of Uzès. Built taking into consideration the traditional Provençal architecture, the residence comprises 60 apartments all of which are tastefully decorated and perfectly equipped.
The residence has an indoor heated pool with French windows opening onto the solarium and gardens full of local plants native to the south. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony where you can sit and soak up the sun whilst looking over the historical centre of Uzès.
Discover the beauty of the south of France with Madame Vacances at Le Mas des Oliviers!
- Living room : air-conditioning, double sofa bed or pull out beds
- Kitchen : microwave with grill, dish washer, ceramic hob, fridge
- Bathroom : bath, extra shower for the six or seven person apartments, heated towel rail, separate toilet
- Outside facilities : terrace or balcony, garden furniture
- Swimming Pool
- Close to shops & restaurants
- Animals accepted
- Car Park
- Sheltered parking
- Résidence Le Mas des Oliviers
1 RUE DES CEDRES
- Tel : 04.66.03.41.93.
- Fax number : 04.66.03.40.69.
- Latitude 44.0128
- Longitude 4.4145
- Opening hours
- 9am-12pm and 4-7pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday)
- More info
Late arrival (after 8 pm)
Please inform the reception or the reservations centre if you intend to arrive late.
Check in is from 5 pm onwards. The keys are available at the reception on presentation of your accommodation voucher
On arrival you have to pay a deposit of 260 ' (Visa, Euro Card, cheque) for your apartment. Your deposit will be returned to you 15 days after your departure with any necessary deductions made for breakages and additional cleaning.
* With its colourful markets in the Place aux Herbes and its charming shops, Uzès is lively all year round with Music Nights and festivals.
* The wide open countryside is on your doorstep, the Massif de Cévennes and the scent of wildflowers await you. Discover the beauty of the banks of the river Gard from the dramatic Céze to the gentle gorges of Gardon.
* To the south, you can explore the protected area of the Camargue down to the fine sandy beaches of Espiguette and don't forget to make a detour to the well known Pont du Gard or the bull rings at Nîmes.
* The ancient town of Uzès : its medieval towers and monuments, expert craftsmen in pottery, ceramic and glass ' and local products: olive oil, good wines, goats cheese, truffles and local dried meats.
* The famous festivals : of world music, musical soirées in Uzès, theatre in Avignon, dance and classical music in Montpellier, Jazz in Junas, French songs in Barjac and the Chorégies d'Orange opera festival.
* Le Pont du Gard, Alès, the bamboo gardens at Anduze, the steam train that runs through the Cévennes, Vergeze and the source at Perrier
Motorway A9 up to exit Remoulins, then continue direction Uzès. After the 2 roundabouts at then village entrance, turn on your left at the 2nd roundabout avenue G. Chauvin. The residence is 100 m away on your left, in front of the parking site of the Cordeliers.
Nîmes or Avignon train station
Nîmes-Arles-Camargue or Avignon Airport
- Indoor heated pool
- Communal garden with terrace
- Free WIFI access at the reception
- Balcony or terrace with garden furniture
Extras (with supplement)
|Sheets + Bath towel set||10 €/pers/week (bookable online)|
|Bath towel||4 €/towel|
|Hand towel||3 €/towel|
|Baby pack (cot and high chair)||free (subject to availability)|
|Animal||6 €/day, 25 €/week|
|Daily/end of stay cleaning||ask on site|
|TV||7 €/day, 35 €/week|
|Covered parking||49 €/week|
|Breakfast||8,95 €/adult/day 5,95 €/child/day free for children under 6|
*Guide price, subject to date restrictions and availability