Résidence Les Terrasses de la Plage***
279 € 15/03/14, 7 nights Book now
- A few steps away from the vast pebble beach and the town centre
- Guided tours of the somme bay (middle of june to middle of september)
- Free wifi access at the reception
- On the waterfront
- Heated indoor swimming pool open all year
Location of the Résidence Les Terrasses de la Plage*** in Cayeux sur Mer
The Résidence les Terrasses de la Plage*** is an attractive three star residence with an exceptional position on the seafront with panoramic views of Cayeux sur Mer's beautiful shingle beach and colourful beach huts, which have inspired artists and painters for generations. The residence is a perfect choice for families who wish to explore this renowned area of natural beauty, and is just a few minutes' walk from the town centre. Here you will find restaurants, shops, supermarkets and the casino.
Facilities at the Résidence Les Terrasses de la Plage***
The Résidence Les Terrasses de la Plage*** is well equipped to ensure you have an enjoyable stay. Free WIFI is available in the reception and guests can make use of the fitness room and heated indoor swimming pool. Laundry facilities are available and there is free outdoor parking. Guided tours of the Baie de Somme can be organised by the reception, subject to availability.
In your apartment at the Résidence Les Terrasses de la Plage***
Each apartment is perfectly furnished and most have a balcony or terrace with garden furniture, and some have a fantastic view out over the bay. The kitchens are modern and well equipped with a fridge, hobs, microwave oven, dishwasher and all crockery and cutlery.
Handicapped access available.
- Living room : sofa bed
- Kitchen : 4 ceramic hobs, fridge, dish washer, microwave oven with grill
- Bathrooms : bath and/or shower, separate toilet
- Outside facilities : terrace or balcony
- Laundry room
- WiFi free in reception
- Beach nearby
- Close to shops & restaurants
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness room
- Car Park
- Animals accepted
- Résidence Les Terrasses de la Plage***
760 BOULEVARD DU SIZAIRE
80410 CAYEUX SUR MER
- Tel : 03 22 26 19 41
- Fax number : 03 22 26 19 98
- Latitude 50.1825
- Longitude 1.4925
Late arrival (after 8 pm)
Please inform the reception or the reservations centre if you intend to arrive late.
Check in is from 5 pm onwards. The keys are available at the reception on presentation of your accommodation voucher
Upon arrival, you have to pay a deposit of 260? € (Visacard, Eurocard, check) for your apartment. It will be returned to you 15 days after your departure with any necessary deductions made for breakages or additional cleaning.
* Indoor pool with children's area
* Indoor or outdoor parking
* Activities include: walking or cycling the Route Blanche through the sand dunes between La Hourdel and Cayeux; walking through the pine forest of Brighton; horse riding; cycling; sea and fresh water fishing; wind surfing; canoeing; sea kayaking; tennis; golf at la Belle Dune.
* The area is home to a number of salt marshes, which give rise to a gastronomic peculiarity: make sure you sample the lamb that comes ready-salted from grazing on the marshes.?
* Whether you choose to discover Cayeux and the surrounding area by car, on foot, on horseback, or even by sea kayak, you can't fail to be impressed by its dramatic landscapes of cliffs, sea, and endless beaches, not to mention any wildlife you're likely to see along the way.
A16 motorway Abbeville exit, then Cayeux sur Mer is 20km away. The residence is close to the seaside, at the corner of the Boulevard du Général Sizaire and rue du Docteur Bourjot.
Abbeville train station
Amiens-Glisy airport (85km)
- Indoor heated pool (open from April - October)
- Free WiFi at the reception
- Fitness room
- Outdoor parking
- Close to amenities
- Pebbled beach
- Baby kit (bed+high chair) (subject to availability)
Extras (with supplement)
|Bath towel||4 €/towel|
|Hand towel||3 €/towel|
|Animal||6 €/day, 25 €/week|
|TV||7 €/day, 35 €/week|
|Indoor parking||30 €/week|
|End of stay/mid-stay cleaning||ask on site|
*Guide price, subject to date restrictions and availability