Les Cottages de Valjoly***
- In a preserved natural environment
- Unlimited access to aquatica
- Cottages overlooking the lake
- Garden and playground a few minutes away by foot
- Restaurant nearby
- Water activities and games
- Equestrian center
- 30% discount on a selection of activities
Location of the Cottages de Valjoly***
The Cottages de Valjoly are a three star residence in the heart of the l?Avesnois natural park, on the banks of northern France's biggest natural lake. Half way between Lille and Brussels and only a few hours from Paris it is easily accessible by car and public transport. With a wealth of adventure activities, water sports, walking trails, nearby attractions and wonderful landscape, Valjoly is a perfect choice for a holiday with friends and family.
Facilities at the Cottages de Valjoly*** in Valjoly
Valjoly resort is extremely family-friendly, and is superbly equipped to guarantee an enjoyable stay for all ages. Guests at the Cottages de Valjoly*** have unlimited access to the Aquatica Water Park, a pool complex with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, including a paddling pool, flumes, whirlpool, hot tub and children's area. Here you can also find saunas and a hammam, and for an extra fee guests can make use of the crêche. The residence has its own games area with ping pong, badminton and pétanque; and Madame Vacances clients can take advantage of exclusive discounts for other activities around Valjoly, such as mini golf and trampolining. Shops, bars and restaurants are easily accessible from the Cottages as is the sailing and watersports club and equestrian centre. There is free WIFI available in reception and satellite television and laundry facilities can be acquired at a small supplement. Parking and bike stands are available on site.
In your Cottage de Valjoly***
The Cottages de Valjoly were designed with optimum comfort in mind and the larger properties have a cosy wood burning stove in the lounge. All of the cottages have heating and parquet floors. The kitchens are well equipped with a fridge, cafetière and kettle, toaster, grill, dishwasher, hot plates and all crockery and cutlery. Every cottage has its own terrace with garden furniture, with most of them looking out over the lake.
Handicapped access available
- Living room : lounge, wood burning stove (in the 6 to 8 person cottages)
- Kitchen : ceramic hob, fridge, dish washer, microwave oven with grill
- Bathrooms : bath and/or shower, separate toilet
- Outside facilities : patio with garden furniture
- Children's game area
- WiFi free in reception
- Close to shops & restaurants
- Swimming Pool
- Car Park
- Animals accepted
- Les Cottages de Valjoly***
PARC DEPARTEMENTAL DE VALJOLY
59132 EPPE SAUVAGE
- Tel : 03 27 61 11 23
- Fax number : 03 27 61 34 04
- Latitude 50.1200
- Longitude 4.1300
- Opening hours
8-11am and 4-8pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
8am-12pm and 3-8pm (Friday, Saturday)
8-11am and 4-8pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- More info
Late arrival (after 8 pm)
Please inform the reception or the reservations centre.
Check in is from 5 pm onwards. The keys are available at the reception on presentation of your voucher.
Upon arrival, you have to pay a deposit of 260 ' (Visacard, Eurocard, check) for your house. It will be returned to you 15 days after your departure with any necessary deductions made for breakages or additional cleaning.
* Aquatic centre (swimming pool, slides, spa pool, Turkish bath, sauna, aquarium)
* Walking path along the lake
* Bicycle/mountain bike rental(1)
* Pedal boats, electric boats, passenger boats, canoe kayak, windsailing, wind-surfing(1)
* Archery, mini-golf, trampoline(1)
* Equestrian centre(1)
* Sailing, cycling, equitation workshops, various programmes for all ages(1)
(1) : With additional fees (preferential rates for our residents).
* Activity programme during high season
* The town of Avesne-sur-Helpe
* Zoo of Maubeuge
* Valley of Avesnois
* Museums (Musée du Verre, Matisse, Site archéologique de Bavoy)
* Golf of Mormal
* Paradisio (Belgium) 75km
* Parc Walibi (Belgium) 92km
From Paris : A1 direction Lille/Bruxelles, then A2, RN49 et N2, D133 and D83. The Valjoly Park is situated between the villages of Eppe Sauvage and Liessies on the D1334.
Maubeuge or Charleroi train station
Lille or Bruxelles airports (2 hours)
|Bath towel||4 €/towel|
|Hand towel||3 €/towel|
|Baby pack (cot and high chair)||free (subject to availability)|
|Daily/end of stay cleaning||ask on site|
*Guide price, subject to date restrictions and availability