Résidence Les Jardins de la Vanoise ****Summer Winter
2099 € 21/12/13, 7 nights Book now
- At the heart of the vanoise national park
- Free wifi access at the reception
- At the heart of the village
Pralognan la Vanoise is a small, family-sized mountain resort where you will always receive a warm welcome. Here, in the heart of the Vanoise national park, you can combine sporting activities with relaxation.
Ideally located at the centre of the village , which is at an altitude of 1410 metres, Les Jardins de la Vanoise is only 300m from the Centre aqua-ludique. The chalet residence offers many assets, charms and facilities that will make your holiday unforgettable!
The chalet residence consists of 33 excellent apartments which can accommodate up to 11 people.
With such great facilities in this beautiful location, let Madame Vacances treat you to your dream holiday in the mountains!
Free Wifi access at the reception. TV package and DVD available at the reception with supplement.
- Living room : sofa bed or pull out beds, telephone
- Kitchen : 4 ringed ceramic hob, microwave with grill, fridge, freezer, dish washer, washing machine and tumble-dryer.
- Bathroom : bath or shower, separate toilets. Extra toilets and bathrooms in certain chalets.
- ExtérieurOutside facilities : balcony, private parking, ski locker
- Ski locker
- WiFi free in reception
- Close to shops & restaurants
- Car Park
- Animals accepted
- Sheltered parking
- Résidence Les Jardins de la Vanoise ****
AVENUE DE CHASSEFORET
73710 PRALOGNAN LA VANOISE
- Tel : 04 79 36 36 52
- Fax number : 04 79 06 24 83
- Latitude 45.3807
- Longitude 6.7221
- Opening hours
8.45-11am and 5-7.15pm (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
8.15-11am and 3.30-7.30pm (Saturday)
8am-8 pm (Saturday)
- More info
Late arrival (after 8 pm)
Please inform the reception or the reservations centre if you intend to arrive late.
Check in is from 5 pm onwards. The keys are available at the reception on presentation of your accommodation voucher
On arrival you have to pay a deposit of 260 ' (Visa, Euro Card, cheque) for your apartment. Your deposit will be returned to you 15 days after your departure with any necessary deductions made for breakages and additional cleaning.
* This peaceful village is surrounded by pristine scenery, including the stunning Vanoise glaciers and the 3855m high Grande Casse, the highest peak in the Savoy Alps.
* Here there is something for every level of skier, and on top of that, there are a wide range of other snow sports to enjoy including: snow boarding, cross-country skiing, hiking, snow shoeing, sledging and dog sledging.
* Should you feel like indulging yourself away from the snow, there are plenty of options in Pralognan. There is a leisure centre on site with a pool, ice rink, sauna, Turkish bath and whirlpool, while the more adventurous may want to try out the indoor climbing wall, or have a go at curling. Failing that, there are plenty of local shops, and a friendly, laid-back nightlife to enjoy for a bit of après-ski.
* Pralognan and its hamlets, torchlight tours of the village and visits to local cheese factories. There is also a weekly torchlight descent of the slopes.
Motorway A43 between Lyon and Chambéry and then A430 to Albertville. Continue to Moutiers by the express road. Then take direction Pralognan la Vanoise. The residence is in the centre of the village, close to the cable car.
Moutiers station (70 km), then bus transfer
Lyon St Exupéry (160km), Geneva-Cointrin (160km), Chambéry-Aix les Bains (110km) airports
|Sheets + Bath towel set||10 €/pers/week (bookable online)|
|Bath towel||4 €/towel|
|Hand towel||3 €/towel|
|Bath mat||3 €/mat|
|Baby pack (cot and high chair)||free (subject to availability)|
|Animal||6 €/day, 25 €/week|
|Daily/mid stay/end of stay cleaning||ask on site|
|TV||7 €/day, 35 €/week|
|Covered parking||24 €/week|
*Guide price, subject to date restrictions and availability