Z Résidence Le Mail Plage
- Sunny location
- Private outdoor pool (season and weather depending)
- 100m from the sandy beach
- Free wifi access at the reception
- 200 meters from the center of the village
Location of the Résidence Le Mail Plage on the Ile de Ré
Ideally situated just 100 metres from one of the Isle de Ré's most beautiful beaches, the Résidence Le Mail Plage is open all year round. Famed for its endless sunshine, ports and picturesque villages filled with flowers, the Isle de Ré is the perfect destination for a holiday with friends and family. Supermarketss, luxury boutiques, bike hire shops, tennis courts, restaurants and the tourist office are all in easy reach 150 metres away from the complex.
Facilities at the Résidence Le Mail Plage
La Résidence Le Mail Plage consists of california-style villas split into comfortable apartments. There is a large swimming pool and deck area furnished with sun loungers and deck chairs. There is free WIFI in the reception and laundry facilities available on request. The residence has its own parking facilities and a communal bike shed, and the reception staff are able to organise discounted bike hire for guests thanks to partnerships with local hire shops. Satellite television and a morning bread and pastry delivery service are available on request at a small extra cost.
In your apartment at the Résidence Le Mail Plage
Each apartment is perfectly furnished to make your holiday as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Many apartments have either a balcony or terrace with garden furniture. The kitchens are modern and equipped with an oven or microwave, hot plates, a fridge, dishwasher and cafetière.
Handicapped access available.
- Living room : sofa bed
- Kitchen : oven or microwave, ceramic hob, dishwasher
- Bathrooms : bath, toilet
- Outside facilities : terrace* or balcony*, garden furniture provided* , private parking (*for most apartments)
- Deck chairs
- Bike locker
- WiFi free in reception
- Beach nearby
- Swimming Pool
- Close to shops & restaurants
- Car Park
- Animals accepted
- Daily cleaning service
- Z Résidence Le Mail Plage
17 AVENUE DU MAIL
17670 LA COUARDE SUR MER
- Tel : 05 46 29 66 05
- Fax number : 05 46 29 66 50
- Latitude 46.1912
- Longitude -1.4264
- Opening hours
9am-12pm and 4-7pm (Monday to Tuesday, Sunday)
8am-12pm and 4-8pm (Saturday)
8-11am and 5-8pm (Monday to Tuesday and Sunday)
- More info
Late arrival (after 8 pm)
Please call the reception or the reservations centre if you intend to arrive late.
Check in is from 5 pm onwards. The keys are available at the reception on presentation of your voucher.
On arrival you have to pay a deposit of 260 ' (Visa, Euro Card, cheque) for your apartment. Your deposit will be returned to you 15 days after your departure with any necessary deductions made for breakages and additional cleaning.
* With its long beaches of fine sand, lined with tamarix, La Couarde sur Mer is one of the island's most renowned seaside resorts, offering a wide range of activities : tennis, sailing, wind-surfing. Well positioned at the centre of the island, it is an ideal starting point for exploration either on foot or by bike.
* Ile de Ré villages, oysters'
* Aix, Fort Boyard islands, La Rochelle'
Motorway A10 towards Bordeaux. Take the exit to La Rochelle and then drive towards the Ile de Ré. Once you have passed the Ile de Ré bridge (toll), head towards Ste Marie then Le Bois Plage and La Couarde sur Mer.
TGV Atlantique to La Rochelle station. Then take a bus transfer to La Couarde sur Mer (Bus stop: Marché).
La Rochelle Airport then bus to La Couarde sur Mer.
- Outdoor pool (open according to season and weather conditions)
- Sun deck with deck chairs
- Free WIFI access at the reception
- Car Park
- Communal bike shed
Extras (with supplement)
|Sheets + Bath towel set||10 €/pers/week (bookable online)|
|Bath towel||4 €/towel|
|Hand towel||3 €/towel|
|Baby pack (cot and high chair)||29 €/week (subject to availability)|
|Animal||6 €/day, 25 €/week|
|Daily/end of stay cleaning||ask on site|
|TV||7 €/day, 35 €/week|
*Guide price, subject to date restrictions and availability