Les Chalets et Lodges des AlpagesWinter Summer
949 € 22/03/14, 7 nights Book now
- View over the valley
- 100 meters from the center of the ski resort
- Up to - 30% off ski hire
- 5% off 6 day ski pass : when you book with your accommodation
- 20m from the slopes
Location of the Chalets & Lodges des Alpages in La Plagne
The Chalets & Lodges are perfectly situated right next to the slopes. The nearby town centre of La Plagne can be easily reached via shuttle bus or car. Here you will find an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as the ski school and lift pass office.
Facilities at the Chalets & Lodges des Alpages
The Chalets & Lodges des Alpages can sleep up to ten people and are decorated in the traditional style, with cosy wood and stone interiors. All of the chalets have fireplaces, perfect for an evening in with friends and family, and extra wood can be bought from reception.
The Chalets & Lodges des Alpages are ski-in, ski-out residences and have ski storage areas. Satellite television and linen are included, and free WIFI is available at reception. The residence has its own parking facilities and raclette and fondue makers are available to hire, subject to availability.
In your Chalet or Lodge des Alpages
The Chalets & Lodges des Alpages are perfectly equipped to make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. The kitchens are modern and furnished with hobs, microwave and/or oven, a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and cafetière. Most of the chalets have a terrace and all of the lodges have sunny balconies.
Residents staying at Chalets & Lodges des Alpages have the option of Catered Chalet Hosting Service. Please call 0845 862 6256 for more information.
Guests staying at the Chalets & Lodges des Alpages can take advantage of exclusive discounts on lift passes and ski hire, and Madame Vacances staff are also able to help organise any ski school or transfers you may need.
Handicapped access available
- Living room: : sofa bed , satellite TV ( fire place in the chalets)
- Kitchen: : 4 ceramic hobs, microwave, fridge, freezer, dish washer, oven (chalets only).
- Bathrooms : bath or shower, separate toilets. Extra showers/toilets depending on type of chalet
- Outside facilities: : Chalets - balcony or terrace. Apartments - balcony
- Disabled access
- Ski locker
- Animals accepted
- Car Park
- Access to ski slopes
- Close to shops & restaurants
- Sheltered parking
- Les Chalets et Lodges des Alpages
- 73210 LA PLAGNE SOLEIL
- Tel : 04 79 09 06 61
- Fax number : 04 79 09 02 68
- Latitude 45.5100
- Longitude 6.6800
- Opening hours
8-11am and 4-8pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday)
8-11pm and 3-9pm (Friday)
8-11am (Monday, Thursday)
8-1am and 4-7pm (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday)
8am-12pm and 3-8pm (Saturday)
- More info
Late arrival (after 8 pm)
Please inform the reception or the reservations centre if you intend to arrive late.
Check in is from 5 pm onwards. The keys are available at the reception on presentation of your accommodation voucher
On arrival you have to pay a deposit of 260 ' for your apartment and 750 ' for your chalet (Visa, Euro Card, cheque). Your deposit will be returned to you 15 days after your departure with any necessary deductions made for breakages and additional cleaning.
At your disposal
* TV Satellite
* Balcony/Terrace (for most chalets)
* Discover Paradiski, one of the largest ski areas in the world, linked to the resort of Les Arcs. With 425 km of slopes pour 232 runs, it is the perfect destination for winter sport enthusiats of all levels.?
* You are sure to appreciate the activities and the advantages that this large resort has to offer - bobsleigh,sky diving, snow-mobiles, sledging, ice-rink...
* Mountain bike
* Bowling, games room
* Rock climbing
* Horse riding
Take the motorway A43 and A430 to Albertville. Then continue on the dual carriageway N90 from Albertville to Moûtiers. Head towards Aime on the N90, then towards La Plagne Centre and La Plagne Soleil. Follow the road up to the bridge, turn left and the chalets and lodges are on your left.
Aime-La Plagne Station (Paris/Aime 4h15 by TGV daily) and then bus transfer to Plagne Soleil. Bus service.
Chambéry-Aix, Lyon St Exupéry, Geneva-Cointrin Airports, then transfer by bus service, hire car or taxi...
|Sheets + Bath towel set||10 €/pers/week (bookable online)|
|Bath towel||4 €/towel|
|Hand towel||3 €/towel|
|Baby pack (cot and high chair)||free (subject to availability)|
|Animal||6 €/day, 25 €/week|
|Daily/end of stay cleaning||ask on site|
|Raclette Grill||5 €/day|
|Service Catering||With supplement|
Available on Site
Extras (with a supplementary charge)
- Linen Pack (sheets, bath towel)
- 10 € per person
- Baby pack (cot + high chair)
- 29 € for the week
- 5 € per day
- Daily cleaning service
- 49,00 € per day
- End of stay cleaning service
- 84-240 € per chalet
- Cleaning kit
- 6 €
- Holiday tax (taxe de séjour)
- 1,09 € per person per day
- Damages deposit
- 750 € per chalet
*Guide price, subject to date restrictions and availability